- Santa Cruz California | Aerial Photography
- California Historical Aerial Photography
- California Wildfires | Aerial Photography and Satellite Imagery
- Puerto Rico | Aerial Photography
- Lakeport, California
- Petaluma Municipal Airport
- Wetlands Aerial Photography
- Alameda County California Aerial Photography
- Death Valley National Park | Aerial Photography
- Los Angeles Historical Aerial Photography
Aerial Archives has an extensive collection of aerial photography of San Francisco that covers the entire city, its neighborhoods, buildings, parks and points of interest. Current oblique aerial photography of San Francisco is organized into galleries corresponding to neighborhoods, subjects or features which you can browse, or you can search the entire collection of San Francisco aerial photography. The aerial photographs above link to galleries of San Francisco aerial photography relating to the subject of the aerial.
To search the collection of San Francisco aerial photography, for simple one word searches, the search box located at the top right of each page is ideal. More advanced search options are recommended if you need an aerial photograph created after a specific date or with a certain orientation (landscape, portrait). We also recommend advanced search if you are searching on more than one word. Please select "Search" from the menu above for the advanced search options.
We also create aerial photography of San Francisco on assignment and have an extensive collection of historical and vertical aerial photography of San Francisco. Please select "About" above for more information on these services.